I figured since I'm away from home I would start up my blog again. I only put one post on it before, but I think it would be easier to tell about pictures and what not by using this. I sent my Moab pictures to most of you already, but for my sake, I'm putting them up again.
This first picture is of the sunset hike we went on Thursday night. It was beautiful the whole hike was weaving in and around this canyon. We got to the top right at sunset and it was one of the greatest views I've ever seen.
This first picture is of the sunset hike we went on Thursday night. It was beautiful the whole hike was weaving in and around this canyon. We got to the top right at sunset and it was one of the greatest views I've ever seen.

This is Tara and I on the Friday morning hike at Negro Bill. We are standing underneath a beautiful arch (next photo).
This is the small group that went on the hike and above our heads is the arch
This is the AMAZING Delicate Arch. It was phenominal. It felt like being on top of the world. For those of you who don't know, this is the famous arch that is pictured on the Utah lisence plates.
Cliff jumping...I just really love showing up guys.
2 comments:
Yay!!! I'm glad you got a blog ... or started utilizing yours. Cool pics ... looks like a blast and something that you will never forget.
Post a Comment