So Friday night Tara, some friends and I went to this Sportz Comedy place where they do stand up, improv. It's pretty much like
"Whose Line is it Anyway?"
It was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. These guys were so funny. They would make up jokes on the spot, sing songs, etc. It was awesome. I haven't laughed so hard in so long.
My throat and my stomach hurt from laughing so much.
But as most of you know my laughing isn't gentle.
I needed this night so much, it was so much fun.
In the process I got to meet Kirby Heyborne.
For those of you that aren't aware of who this idol is, He is in all the silly LDS movies like
For those of you that aren't aware of who this idol is, He is in all the silly LDS movies like
Singles Ward,
The RM,
Sons of Provo,
and soon to be released
Scout Camp.
3 comments:
I always loved going to Sportz Comedy. They are hilarious. Glad you had fun.
P.S. I got my keyboard for $60 and that included the shipping. It is brand new and bigger than most. I am so excited to get it. I will let you know how it is.
Oh yeah, let me know! where did you get it from? I want one!
it was on ebay. i just check the tracking for it and it should be here thursday. they have tons. i will send you the link on facebook tonight.
Post a Comment