Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One Month Down...

We've been married for a month now and it is GREAT! Married life is wonderful.
A few changes in our lives:
I got a job working for the Provo City Deputy Justice Court as a Court Clerk. Sounds really great, but it's not that glamorous. People just come to me when they want to pay tickets or sign up for traffice school. But it's a really great job with AMAZING benefits and pretty good pay for Provo. I work with some fun girls and I think it will be really great. Eventually when I get really good at everything I'll get to go to court and be the incourt clerk...or something like that. At least I hope. It's a very entertaining job. Jeffrey and I feel very blessed that I got this job.
2. Jeffrey made me learn how to wake board :) At first I was in denial because I've never been able to get up, so he actually had me try on a skim board and I got up the first time and from there I went wakeboarding. I love it. I am basically sore every time we go, but it really is a blast. Here are some pictures from last night. Kevin (my brother in law) let me know that when water is like it was last night that's when it's called "GLASS" It was the perfect weather with perfect water.
This is me:
This is Jeffrey getting so close to doing his 360He can get some air This is my brother in law Kevin
And me and Jeffrey :) This is Jeffrey on the skimboard. I'm not sure why he's crouching down on it but it's really fun. It's not made for being pulled on the back of a boat, it's made to go across the skim...like 1/8 inch of water, but it works, and it's really fun. SO Jeff skimboarded into the sunset.
I think that's about all that is new with us actually :) But life is great and we're just living it up until school starts! We're hopefully coming home to visit the weekend of the 22nd!...Just FYI

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Fun pictures. That looks like a blast. Can't wait to see you soon!

Michal said...

these pictures remind me of my first year or two of marriage. jared's parents had a ski boat and he and i took it out every chance we got, often to utah lake. we miss that boat.

how nice that you're having time for fun together before he starts school again. and your job sounds like a great way to support the fam:)

krisjane said...

Congrats on the new job! It sounds great!! Looks like you guys are having fun! The scenery in your pics is gorgeous!!

Megan Holdaway said...

One month! Way to go with the new job, wake-boarding. Sounds like things are good!

Rachel Worthen said...

Meh, wakeboarding would have been way more fun had I been there ;-)