Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my wonderful husband and the love that we share. I'm thankful I can call him my best friend and that I get to spend an eternity with him. I'm grateful for my amazing parents and siblings and the close relationship I have with each and every one of them. I'm grateful for the gospel in my life and for Christ and his atoning sacrifice. I'm grateful to have temples so close and I'm thankful for the blessings it brings into my life. I'm grateful for my job and I'm thankful to live in this free country.

What are you all grateful for?? I'd LOVE to know!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I actually viewed your blog earlier and the video wasn't there ... it was just one big void. So last time I saw your blog I was tempted to comment, "You are seriously, so blessed." Hahaha. With the video though, your posting doesn't seem so cheesy ... :D. So ... I am thankful you are my sister.

kaysi van dyke fox said...

you are so cute! i love that video, so much to be thankful for!! :) oh and i love that taylor swift song below too! ughh, she is great!! haha.

ps. you should totally come in and get your hair done, i would LOVE it!! text me sometime if you want to come in and i will get ya an appointment. :) 801.512.6112

love ya girl!! happy thanksgiving!!!