Wednesday, July 6, 2011

They're Comin' to America...TODAY!

I know the Neil Diamond reference in the title seems a little strange but I mean it's seriously one of the best songs for 4th of July. We started it of Friday morning by going and seeing the hot air balloons! It was so much fun. Here is my very photogenic husband :) Oddly enough I think this is a cute picture of him :)

Saturday we went to our friend's wedding at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It is a beautiful temple and it was a very nice wedding. We had to put our sun glasses on before pictures so Jeff wasn't squinting haha.

Our friends David and Kelci

We got the most awesome surprise after the reception...Mel and Chris were on their way to UTAH!! It was so exciting. We had an awesome weekend full of fun and sun. I love those kids so much!!

Here is Brody at Bridal Veil Falls. The cold water doesn't phase him at all!

Dannon, on the other hand didn't care for the cold water as much.

Chris must have been telling a gross story by the look on my face. But at least in this picture we can see Marley and Cali :)

Melanie and I really made ourselves absolutely beautiful everyday aha.

We went boating and the kids all got on the tube and they loved it. I was so glad they all got a turn before the weather turned bad.

Dannon was cold of course and also sitting by his buddy.

I love this picture. Cali just looks so happily asleep. She is so adorable and she did so good getting ran around to all the different places!

Olivia, McKade & Marley playing on the 4th


Melanie will be updating her blog very shortly right mel, right??? And she has pictures that are of the days and adventures I missed. So make sure you follow up with her blog :)

Today when they left I came home from lunch and Brody wrote us the cutest thank you note. It'll probably be on my fridge for a long time. All of their kids are so sweet.

No comments: