Friday, September 9, 2011

Summer will be over before we know it.

Uncle Mike cuddled up to Jeffrey. I didn't catch it originally so he reenacted it. I think the reenactment was even more funny.

On Labor day Uncle Mike came boating with us. Unfortunately the weather wasn't too great, but we all had fun anyways
Here is Kev wakeboarding. At least someone is willing to wakeboard when it's choppy water :)
Here is Jeff surfing. He's trying to get as good as me. Good luck Honey.
This picture cracks me up. Jeff was working on his sister's big Expedition and it was so tall he couldn't get to the part without squatting on the bumper. I'll forever be grateful for a handy husband!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Handy husbands are ... well handy. Got to love them. We are so lucky. And the boating looked fun. Wish I was there to join in on the laughs. Miss you.