A little disclaimer to start off this post. I have no idea how to get the pictures and videos in order. I have been messing with them forever and I have just given up. Maybe later if I can figure it out I will work on it. Instead I will just have to describe every picture so you kind of get the idea of what is going on.
So. Story time.
My friend, Angenelle, was going to Roseville to visit her friend over Labor Day weekend. Originally I wanted to go, but since I am planning on going in April I did not see how this was possible financially. Then my parents told me that they wanted to surprise me and come up for the weekend for Matty's birthday. But those plans didn't pan out and they decided to go to Monterey Bay and San Fransisco instead. (I don't blame them. MUCH better weather) My dad got the idea that maybe I should come surprise my mom and the boys. That maybe while they are on their trip we could show up and they would get home for dinner and BOOM I would be there. I told Jeff this plan and he figured out a way to get his school work done and join me for the weekend. Which, of course, I was thrilled.
Mel and I started out the day basking in the beautiful California sunlight. We sat outside for hours and talked and watched the girls play outside. It felt so awesome.
Cali loved being outside. So much that Mel kept her socks on because she didn't have shoes. Those socks may have to be thrown away after tromping around in the muddy back yard. She also loved Mel's Dr. Pepper :)
This picture was taken on Sunday when I was feeding Cali some fruit snacks. She is so beautiful and it was so fun to be around her for the long weekend.
Later that night we showed my parents this picture. (There is a video further down which I will label)
Yes, we are expecting a little baby on or around September 11. We are VERY VERY excited. Also, awesome mini running shoes!
It's not too often that I get to spend so much time with Mr. Gage. I loved it. He is so sweet and full of laughs.
Mel and I made a quick stop to Old Navy (the one in Citrus Heights is WAAAY better than the one in Orem) Cali loves sunglasses. She is so cute.
Gage and his cat Fluffy. This cat was cool, and of course since I was really the one who wanted to play with it, it hated me. Just my luck.
Gage laughing. I'm not quite sure what at. But it was funny.
Gage loves everyone. Even Jeff. Here Jeff and Gage are watching Blues Clues together. Isn't that so sweet??
Gage also LOVES his Uncle Jake.
My brother Jake, gave us our first baby gift. An adorable baby blanket. I am so excited about it!
Cali posing in another picture with her shades.
Another picture we sent around of our matching running shoes.
Gage and me visitng Meggie
This video is what we sent to my mom and brothers to show them that we were at their house :)
This is my favorite video. When everyone saw the picture announcing the baby. I am sad I didn't get everyone else at the table though.
Bradley and Marley figuring things out
Brody and Dannon figuring it out. Sweet Brody gave me a big hug after the video. Got to love those kids.
Gage playing with Uncle Jake
I missed it but Gage was dancing with Mel and Jeff. As soon as I got out my camera of course he stopped. But watching Jeff and Mel dance is hilarious.



















4 comments:
yeah, very out of order and random. Such a fun weekend. Loved it!
so exciting!
OH MY GOSH!!!! CONGRATS!!!! love the way you told everyone & you got it on video! how fun :)
YAY! I am so excited for you! Congrats girl!
Post a Comment