Monday, July 27, 2009

Mrs. Worthen's update!

So I got married. To those of you that didn't know. But I'm sure everyone knew. Everyone who is anyone at least. I have a few pictures that I've copied from people off of facebook, other than that I haven't seen the official photographer pictures yet...only Facebook ones. So here are a few of my favorites.

Just coming out of the temple.

Matty had a hard time with me getting married. I love this picture a lot. He made me cry and my make up almost ran. Dang kid. I love the look on Jeffrey's face in this picture. He thinks I like my caboose in this picture, but he's wrong (partially...haha jk) I love the look on his face. Looks like love to me. :)I love Marley a lot.This might be one of my favorites so far. I love how there are my two favorite men in this picture. My Dad and Jeffrey. I also love the look on both of their faces. What a great day.

For other wedding pictures see mel's, or kristen's, or megan's blogs, or facebook. :)The next day we left for Newport beach for our honeymoon. We spent the first day on Laguna beach and wow it is beautiful there!! Here are some pictures of Jeff skim boarding...



Me falling from skim boarding...

And a picture that actually looks like I was successful :)

Of course I did

I also felt a need to take a picture of these cars. Notice we have one BMW and 2 Mercedes... ahhh Newport After Newport we went to Vegas for one night. This guy spray painted these pictures in just a few minutes, it was awesome. It's an American flag with the twin towers and the guys raising the America flag.

These pictures are the gardens in the Bellagio
Part of our honeymoon was spent in Paris

I think Jeff was the mastermind behind this picture. I think it's great!

This is the Excaliber...the hotel we stayed in while we were in Vegas

This is a 4-story wine cellar

After getting back into town my parents came up for the open house. Sadly, I have no pictures of the open house. Amanda and Sean were so nice to have my family over to their house for dinner. They also have a little rocket machine that they brought out for the little boys to use...

The mess the "little" boys (dad and Jeffrey) Made

They are so cool

Dad and Jeff letting the rockets off

My new neice Lindsey took all my little brothers on a ride on her horse. They were in heaven. I got lazy after taking a picture of Matty and didn't take any more.

My adorable new neice Olivia

Now I get to brag about my husband. This is the awesome bed he made for us!

The pictures weren't turning out so great, but these are the best I could find
Our many appliances. We didn't have much room for them so Jeff built the shelves you see here.
AAAnd the bathroom that Jeff totally redid.
This is our dining area
And this is Jeffrey asleep after work on our futon (temporary futon until we get our couches)
Long post, I know. Life is good :)

10 comments:

kirsten and josh said...

wow! look at you! i love this pics that i have seen. what a wonderful day that you had. life is so nice being married... isnt it!? :D i hope that your wedding and life now... is all that you have ever dreamed of! love ya!

Melanie said...

I love all the pics, especially the ones post wedding ... I've seen all of those. :D Your apartment looks so cute!!! I love it all! I can't wait to come and crash on your new couches ... AND I am so impressed with Jeff's handy work, he is amazing!!!!

JustLivingMYLife said...

wow your pictures were awesome.
how hard was that bed frame to make? my husband and i build stuff for fun too but i dont know if we could do that. lol.

how have you been? hows married life?

Kimi said...

Looks like a happily ever after to me! I can't wait until we can actually go out there and visit you guys and get to know Jeffrey better.

Melanie said...

Love the pics also!! That is such an amazing bed that Jeffrey built!! I am very impressed!! And your apartment is so cute!!

krisjane said...

That second comment from Melanie was actually from me. She had used my computer when she was here a few days ago and I forgot to logout from her name. :)

Ashley C. said...

Congratulations! I looked at all the pictures on Melanie's blog. You were a beautiful bride (you still are)! What a nice little place you guys have, and what a handy husband! Mine is handy too, and I love him for it! I'd love him even if he weren't, but it's an extra little bonus I love about him.

Angenelle said...

I love all your pictures!! I still can't get over Jeff making the BED!! it's seriously amazing!! what a handyman!

Megan Holdaway said...

Great pictures! I also love the post-wedding ones. And Jeff's handiwork. Maybe someday we can all pay him to make us furniture and that can be his job. I'm sure our family could keep him busy for life :)

Can't wait to Skype! And keep updating!

Lorie said...

i love you but in that picture!

you apartment looks like so much fun, i'm amazed that it looks so moved in, i'm terribly slow.

i'll have to call you soon and catch up, i miss your face already.