Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What you've been waiting for

Not a whole lot is new with Jeffrey and I but here are a few of the adventures we've been on in the last few weeks.
We went camping in the sand dunes with some friends. It was fun to use our awesome double sleeping bag, new tent and air mattress- compliments of family and friends (wedding gifts :) It was really really windy and kinda chilly
Nastiest thing alive. It was huge.
My love
This is a picture of Jeffrey and Kevin McFadyen. Des me, and those boys went and hiked Squaw Peak on Saturday. Des was visiting for the weekend and we did lots of fun things I didn't get pictures of.... bummer.
And of course we went wakeboarding.
This is my brother in law Kevin. I like this picture.
And of course, the New- do. I'm not the hugest fan of it but oh well. It's nice to have healthy hair again. My hair was so fried after the wedding. No need to tell me how cute it is, because I know it's not everyones favorite hair cut on me. But it's ok. I like it. It's pretty much one length (who am I kidding, it's thinned out a bit. I have way too much hair) No A-Line at all.
Dont I look so happy. I wanted to post before I left for work so you get to see my work attire. haha. And I know there are those out there thinking "why in the world does Jenn have roots in the front of her head?" Good question. Could a hair stylist answer this. I just got my roots done on Saturday. What. The. Heck.
I had her cut bangs, which I'm also not a fan of...hense the reason they are pasted back
Anyways, sorry it's kinda a lame post, there's really not that much going on!!!
Oh Jeff started school.... that's another thing going on. Yay for BYU football (who would've ever thought I'd be a fan?)

4 comments:

krisjane said...

Looks like fun! I have been wanting to go camping. And I think your hair is really cute!! I am a huge fan on one length hair...my hair stylist told me it's really popular and in style! :) I also LOVE your scarf!!

Melanie said...

It's about time! And yes, it is what I've been waiting for. All of it looks like fun, the camping, the dunes, wakeboarding, and the hair cut. I love it all!

Megan Holdaway said...

So happy to see this post, of course. Looks like things are going well! And seriously, your hair is adorable. Whoever doesn't like it is crazy.

kirsten and josh said...

darling darling hair. looks like utah is a blast!