I'm really excited for Katie & Kristen to get here on Tuesday. They are coming to Provo to take Katie to the MTC!! And I'm so lucky, they get to stay the night at our apartment!! First we're going to do a session at the Salt Lake temple...
Then hopefully shopping here....

Maybe lunch here if they are in the mood for KILLER MEXICAN FOOD
Maybe see the lights here

Then drop Katie off here

Hopefully it doesn't look like this....But it's looking like it might, so girls...BRING WARM CLOTHES!!! The warmest it's supposed to be when you're here is 26 degrees with lots of snow!!! So love it or hate it, dress warm!!

I'm excited.
4 comments:
That's fun. Wish I was going to be there too. I think Katie needs the companionship of one more person before her big farewell. Don't you think so Katie? Maybe Uncle Tom could sponsor another traveler? :) Just kidding. I wish. That would be a fun trip!!
I am so excited!!!! The itinerary looks great! Katie needs to make a quick pit stop at the distribution center, but that should be quick! I am so excited to see you apartment also! And so, I was debating whether or not I needed to get a coat for the trip, and thanks to this post I now know the answer! Yikes!! Takes me back to my time in the MTC and mission...SNOW! :) I do have a love hate relationship with snow, so we'll see how it treats me this time! Can't wait to see you!!
So jealous of this trip! Sounds like you guys are going to have fun. The Red Iguana is so good, I wish I were eating there too :)
READING YOUR BLOG MADE ME SOOOOO HAPPY! I cant wait to be there! like kristen said I'll need to add is the distribution center! And I do love mexican food! I cant wait to see you! Thanks for taking the day off just for me! (ok would you say I am excited every sentence has an exclamation point at the end!) Thanks jenn!! See ya tuesday!
Post a Comment