Monday, February 22, 2010

Good News :)

I'm sure no one really cares, but I made a pledge in the Pound for Pound Challenege and this weekend I hit my goal. I'm really excited. I actually fulfilled my pledge!! I hope I can keep it up! I have a lot of drive right now for various reasons and the support of Jeffrey especially helps me. He's so great. He is getting ready to run a marathon with our friend Dustin. He is definately a great help for Dustin as well as me. He keeps telling me he knows I can run a marathon if I really tried...so I'm starting to try. I ran 5 miles on Saturday and about died, but even if the marathon is something I end up not doing, at least it's giving me a little push right now! So wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That's awesome!!! So cool that you hit your goal and that you ran 5 miles. Way to go!

Kimi said...

Nice job! 26 1/2 miles is a lot. I have always wanted to do a marathon, but I'm a wimp :) but I'm good at cheering people on...

Rachel Worthen said...

Good job Jenn! I think it's awesome you met your pledge and you can call me any time to go work out ;)