I had success....
I've been scared to make bread for quite awhile, but I've wanted to learn...
So last week Mel's recipe on our new blog was broccoli soup with a bread bowl.
I must say it turned out pretty good, and I'm pretty proud of myself.
I'm still working on one of my goals this year of being a better wife and cooking more for my husband and for some odd reason having success in bread making makes me feel so good
:D
PS... I still plan on going private in a few days, so if there's any more stragglers out there that are a little too afraid to admit they still want to stalk me, don't be afraid. I'll be complemented (unless you're a total creep, then I might not add your email.... just fyi)
3 comments:
I feel so proud that I was involved in you accomplishing one of your goals. It's a good day for all!!
I am totally with you on that one. Bread is something I am attempting to master this year--it is intimidating. I have a great book called "The Bread Bible" that you should definitely look into getting. I'm learning so much from it!
oh pick me! hahaha. kaysivandyke@hotmail.com!! :)
Post a Comment