We didn't draw out for the St. George Marathon.
Mel asked for clarification... They selected the runners by lottery. We didn't get picked to run.
Sad day.
I am a little bummed. I was looking forward to it. I guess we have to find some other marathon to run now.
I'm still running my half marathon in 5 weeks. I'm really looking forward to that. I feel like I'm almost ready for it!!
Wish me luck!
Mel asked for clarification... They selected the runners by lottery. We didn't get picked to run.
Sad day.
I am a little bummed. I was looking forward to it. I guess we have to find some other marathon to run now.
I'm still running my half marathon in 5 weeks. I'm really looking forward to that. I feel like I'm almost ready for it!!
Wish me luck!
5 comments:
Oh no! What a bummer. Luckily there are about a million other marathons in Utah... I've been looking into it!
There is a marathon in Fresno in early November. If you girls both came, I would start training for it!!! :)
oh that is so sooo exciting!!!! i am so jealous that you are in such great shape!!! thanks for the advice, i totally need to start running asap!!!!!
did I tell you that i DID get into the Kikey women's in San Fran? I'm a little nervous already- and it
s not until October...
that was supposed to be Nikey- not Kikey ;)
Post a Comment