As most of you know, Jeffrey and I have been on the hunt for a new car. The Audi was seeing the last of it's days and just needed more work and money than we were wanting to put into it. Since I'm Jenn, I've been extremely homesick as normal and so this pushed the issue a little more. Without a really reliable car, neither of us wanted to make the drive across the beautiful Nevada desert. So, behold, our new (and slightly used :)car:
You know what this means, you guessed it! We're coming home for Memorial Day weekend!! I'm pretty dang excited about that!
These are a little late, but a couple of weeks ago, Laura was out here visiting. We were lucky because it happened to be the day before Katie moved out of the state for the summer. So I took off work early, we all got some lunch, then we took their babies to the park and enjoyed the sun and warmth. It was so much fun to be with such good friends. I miss them already!
The adorable Liam
And Cutie Hazel!
It was such a fun few hours to spend with two of my best friends!

3 comments:
exciting!!! i love your new car!! jeeps are so cute!!!
Love the car!! Hope you have a fun trip home!
CONGRATS!!! i always love trips home :D
Post a Comment