You see that picture??DO YOU SEE THAT PICTURE??
That is where Mel, Mom and Christine spent the day.
Those poor souls.
Tick me off.
I miss Tahoe.
I miss my family.
I miss playing in Tahoe WITH my family.
Ugh. The nerve.
Dear Meeks Bay: I love you.
Dear Mom, Mel & Chris: I sure hope you went to every store to find me that "Keep Tahoe Blue" waterbottle I want. It's really the least you could do.
2 comments:
Oh Jenn. You sound pathetic. Haha, just kidding. We did have fun ... but we missed you terribly. You being there would have been the icing on the cake. So next time you come out we'll definitely have to make it a point to head on up there. And sadly (and with a lot of guilt) we did not go shopping. That sounded impossible or at least horrible to take those 6 tired (and at the end of the day slightly obnoxious) kids shopping around Lake Tahoe. So no, we were selfish and did not find you that water bottle. We still love you though! So please forgive us.
that's so rude, jenn. i feel for you.
hows about that cruise we always talked about? that'll show them!
Post a Comment