Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Family

To keep in the spirit of thankfulness...
I'm grateful for my wonderful family. I don't know why I was so blessed to be surrounded by the people I am, but I'm grateful for it. I'm grateful for the many examples in my family, and the many great relationships. Before I got married I was blessed with an awesome brother in law and 2 sister in laws. All of which I am grateful for for the parents they are to my neices and nephews and for the spouses they are to my siblings. Since being married I feel equally blessed with the family I married into. I'm grateful for the relationship I have built with all of my inlaws.
Most importantly I'm grateful for my wonderful husband. I'm grateful for the love we share and how much fun we have together :) Married life is awesome. Unforutunatly Kev is not in this picture because he was on his mission, and we don't have a family picture since he's been home. But I'm just as grateful for him too :)My inlaws. They are all so awesome. Unfortunatly their kids weren't at our wedding, but we were lucky to have all the siblings & spouses there! Marrying into the Worthen family has been wonderful, and if it weren't for them I think life in Utah could be rough. I'm grateful for the way I was raised, and that I was raised with parents strong in the gospel. One of the things I'm most grateful to my parents for is my 3 adopted brothers (well and of course my other 5 siblings). I look up to my parents for their selflessness and the life they are giving these boys. I love my brothers very much and can't imagine our family with out them. They are lucky to have our family, especially our parents. And we are so very lucky to have themI'm grateful for my sisters. I wish I had a picture with Meggie and Em in it too. They are my sisters too and I love them very much. I don't know how girls grow up with out sisters...It would be a rough life. I'm grateful for my best friend....(not only because of her awesome kids either)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Ahhhh, you got me all teary-eyed ... and that's hard to do. Keep up with the spirit of Thanksgiving ... they are fun posts to read!

Kimi said...

That was awesome Jenn. Thanks for the reminder.

Noah pointed to the picture of you and Mel at the end and kept smiling and yelling at me.

Rachel Worthen said...

What a great thing to be thankful for, and I think I can speak for all the Worthen's in saying we are thankful you married into the family too :)