Tuesday, December 14, 2010

5 Days Off...

So I had some holiday time that I was about to loose so last minute I got a 5 day weekend. It was wonderful and relaxing. A little too relaxing actually. I'm disappointed now as I think of all the things I could have gotten accomplished but didn't. Oh well. I enjoyed it and did a lot of shopping and I cleaned a little bit ...and I knitted A LOT. My hands are a little sore from all the knitting.
I bet all you pregnant women are wishing you were having a girl. Too bad Mel is the only one of my 8 friends having a girl. So her baby gets spoiled with this beanie!
(in this picture it's on my hand...my mom thought it was on my foot) I also knitted a second pair of slippers. These are MUCH sturdier than the first pair and I think turned out pretty dang good!

8 comments:

JustLivingMYLife said...

wow look at you go! i want to learn to knit haha i love love love the cute lil beanie and the slippers look nice and toasty! :D

Alicia said...

Hey...I might have a girl! It is still yet to be decided on Thursday!

Jennifer Karyn said...

Thats right I forgot you haven't found out yet! haha. Well if you DO have a girl, you let me know ;)

Melanie said...

Hahaha, I thought that the beanie was on your foot too! That is funny. And I love the buttons you chose for your slippers too!

krisjane said...

SO cute!! I better start crossing my fingers that I'm having a girl!! :) You are very talented!!!

Kerri & Rob said...

Kelli has twin girls that are still pretty tiny! They would look darling in one of those.

Kerri & Rob said...

Kelli & Dustin have tiny cute little girls that would darling in one of those.

Rachel Worthen said...

Um hello, boys can wear beanies too Jenn! Just maybe without the flower ;-)