Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm Ready!!

I'm so ready for Mel's baby, Brie to come. I am sooo excited to meet her and play with her for a few days. Hopefully Mel decides to go into labor on her own, but either way it's looking like I'll be able to be there when Brie makes her grand entrance into the world, and I can't hardly wait! I leave for the airport at 3am tomorrow morning and i'll be in Roseville by 10! WOW I can't wait!
Meanwhile, feast your eyes on the awesome kicks Brie will be sporting...made by yours truely.

4 comments:

Rachel Worthen said...

Super-cute!

Tara : Damon : Ellis : Hudson said...

why is everyone but me so talented!!!!!?!?!?! waaahhhh!!! i love those little booties, you are gonna have so much fun, i'm jealous! give baby a smooch for me!

Melanie said...

We are ready to. Can't wait to see you and have a week of Jenn. I told Marley this morning that you are coming tomorrow and she is very excited for her girl time. Anyway ... see you soon!!!

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

JENN THOSE ARE SO CUTE!!!