

Not only do I love the word, I love a lot of the hats. I think I've finally concluded that my hair is long enough to pull one of these off. At least I keep telling myself that. I wish we had an H&M in Utah. I'm only hoping Mom can find it at hers, and send it back to UT with Kev.
It's sad how happy I get over these things....Like my new Burberry purse.....
Nuff Said.
2 comments:
I love the Fedora... I may have to copy you and get one too!
P.S. Lucky girl... a real Burberry purse!
LOVEEEE fedora hats too & i am so with you!! we should protest so we get an h&m here!!! it sucks!!! that is like the one huge thing i look forward to going to when i go back home!! haha. charlotte russe actually has cute ones!! i got a couple from there last summer!!
Post a Comment