Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My little lady

Well we are so excited to be expecting a little girl!! It was so fun to see her move. She was kicked back the whole time with her hands behind her was and little legs slightly crossed. No wonder I am big she is totally stretched out! I loved seeing her especially when I could see and feel her move!! Anyways I am just so excited :)

She was a little wiggly so we didn't get too many good pictures, but enough to keep me so happy :)
Profile
Another profile
Looking at her face. You can see her elbows next to her head. She's just kickin it.
Jeff calls this one our Pirate baby. This is her face and oddly only one eye shows up haha.
And that, my dear, is my little girl.
I forgot a picture yesterday, so here is my 19 weeks, 1 day photo :)

2 comments:

Kimi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So excited for you and your growing family!

Melanie said...

Oh my gosh, so fun! It looks like in that first profile shot that she's sucking her thumb!! Adorable. Oh, and I wonder why she was so wiggly ... hmmmmmm. Love that little girl already!!