Monday, August 13, 2012

More knitting

So I'm thinking about starting up my Etsy shop again. But last time it wasn't successful. Does anyone have any tips? I think I'll just start whipping up stuff and putting it on there and seeing if anyone buys anything. I don't want to have a huge shop, just a way for people to buy stuff. I have had requests from friends and friends of friends and I figure this is the easiest way to go about selling things or taking special orders. Tell me what you think! Would you even be interested in some of the things I've made?? Anyways...


This is a terrible picture, but you can kind of see more detail of the scarf. This was the first one I made
The I made another...
And another.
I made this bag for my "partner" aka Marley. It was actually going to be for my mom, but then it turned out way too small. So I put some girlier buttons on it and it is on it's way for Ms. Marley.
This is the bottom of the bag. I made a bag similar for Tara, but I like this pattern a whole lot better. Sorry Tara.
This is one of the aviator hats I made. I really Love it and this baby is just too adorable

No comments: