Thursday, August 23, 2012

The beauties of being full term.

Well these pictures aren't in the order I want them to be but I hate Blogger and I can't figure out how to get them in order and not have them be all wonky. But anyways. I am 37 weeks now and we are getting more and more ready for Dottie to come.
This picture was taken BEFORE my second shower. Needless to say we have lots more organizing that needs to be done for her very little space. Our house is kind of a disaster with baby stuff right now.
My feet swell. I normally have very bony feet and ankles, but these days they are just...full. And these are seriously the only shoes I can wear some days. My little brother's flip flops. So attractive. They still make indents on my feet.
I bought these for a whopping $4. Jeff likes the Yankees. I enjoy watching them as well. I don't think my mom will be too pleased though....Too bad they didn't have BYU. Then we could all be united.
Kathy and Jeff working on redoing my cushions for my glider. I can't wait for it to be done!
Jeff sewing. He's definitely more handy than me on that thing!
And my 37 weeks 2 days picture. I forgot to take it until after I got out of the shower and ready for bed. This is my awesome robe my mom made me. I love it. I can't wait until I don't have a belly and it fits me better. :) That's also my suitcase on the floor.... I attempted to start packing but all that's in it now are slippers...

2 comments:

Lisa Niederhauser said...

Your poor feet! Good thing you're on teh home stretch now... not much longer for this little lady to make her arrival!

Megan Holdaway said...

I love that Jeff can sew and you're suitcase isn't packed. This is totally going to be me when I'm having a baby... not totally organized but not stressed out about it either. You're getting so close!