Saturday, October 4, 2008

Conference

Well I got very lucky because Dad got me two tickets to go to the Saturday morning session of conference. It was so great to be there and feel the spirit so strong. The weather, however, was less than stellar and we got rained on and very wet sharing my little umbrella



Des' turn with the umbrella
This guy was playing hymns outside this building, I think it's Zion's bank, but I am probably wrong. He sounded great. Nothing like a guy that plays the bagpipes.
We got to the conference center and I saw Ed Oborn, so we sat by them. They happened to be sitting next to Rob and Theresa, and Kyle and his girl friend. There were some other people from the Roseville stake sitting behind us and two girls from the Roseville singles ward in front of us and three rows down another guy from the singles ward with a girl from the Rocklin ward. It was really fun to see everyone.
Here are the Oborns

1 comment:

krisjane said...

You are so beautiful!! I love your style! That dress is so cute!!!