Here we have my curtains. I am pretty sure that my walls are made of concrete. I was having the hardest time getting ANYTHING to get in them. So if you look close enough you can see the rod bowing in the middle, but I was too tired to try to screw 2 more holes in the wall so for now, It'll bow.
So, I know this looks retarded but hear me out. I saw it here. They had one of these lamps hanging above a full length mirror. Since my room has such horrible light I thought it'd be great, it didn't turn out as cute as I had invisioned, but it's pretty convenient since I have to do hair and make up in my room due to the ridiculously small bathroom. The book shelf I have no excuse for. It's my old roommates and I have yet to give it back to her. So it's just kinda "holding" stuff.
The only addition here are the sconces', and the fact that my laundry is done :)
So I know it's nothing too exciting, but it makes me feel a lot better about myself :) I also have to thank mom and dad for helping me get the furniture. If they hadn't I'd still be saving up for all of that. When they came to utah they brought the side tables and dresser and another coffee table I have in the TV room. Then they were so great and bought me a box spring and frame. After sleeping on my mattress on the floor for about a month I would wake up and feel like I was so high off the ground with the new bed. It's great though. My apartment is slowly becoming a home.
:)

4 comments:
It's all very cute Jenn ... quite the little decorator!
Yeah, I second that...it is very cute!! I really love your bedding!
Your room looks bigger than my whole apartment. And newer and cleaner. Way to go!
haha yeah i have a pretty big room especially since i have close to no furniture!
Post a Comment