Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Go Mascara-less

Yesterday I decided to go in and get my eye lashes dyed.
This is a picture with nothing done to my eye lashes besides rolling out of bed this morning and coming to work. I officially do nothing to get ready for work besides eat and brush my teeth. All in the name of a few extra minutes of sleep.

5 comments:

krisjane said...

I have never heard of getting eyelashed dyed. This is something I MUST see, so you better post a picture of it done!!

Melanie said...

That is awesome!!! I want to do it too! How long does it last?

Jennifer Karyn said...

they told me it should last about 4-6 weeks depending on how well i take care of them. pretty cool!

ktlzzmak said...

i want to do it tooo.... where did you go get it done? how much does it cost you?

Jennifer Karyn said...

well laura steele did my hair last night and i asked her about it and she's pretty sure it's illegal for californian beauticians to do eye last tinting. she said in CA they aren't even supposed to do your eye brows but if you have a friend or something that is willing to do it all you do is get some dye, a disposible mascara brush and put vasaline underneath your eye lids and on top. then under your eyes put a paper towell. apply it (keep your eyes closed the whole time) and let it sit for 15 mins. *BAM*