Friday, January 23, 2009

** My Realization** Total Randomness

Basically since I was little I've hated the rain. I hate anything to do with winter or coldness. Being in Utah made me realize something. Compared to snow, rain isn't all that bad! It's rained here the last two days and it's been great. I love how the rain sounds when it tinkers on my ghetto apartment, I love how you don't slip and slide on it when it's on the sidewalks and on the street. The biggest part of it is....

IT GOES AWAY WHEN IT STOPS RAINING!!!

It doesn't linger around, and freeze into ice blocks
(well most of the time)

I guess I just appriciate and miss California winters.
For the record, I don't retract my feelings on HATING winter, I just realize it's way better in CA

also...a few random pictures.
I miss Lake Tahoe.
I miss my brothers. Matty called me this week and he was sick. He sounded so pathetic. I wanted to be home with him.

Jeff needed chap stick... all I had to offer was lip gloss. And a blackmail phot.

I've also been doing Yoga with this guy. You know.

** Also visit my sister's blog at http://www.gotjensen.blogspot.com/ to see her beautiful family**

2 comments:

Christine said...

you are a home girl :)

Melanie said...

I like the plug for my blog. Haha, funny girl. March will be here before you know it!