So I decided I wanted to be a superstar and look like this lady...
I'm still not really sure what I think.
First of all I have no idea how to make my hair fabulously curly like hers... it must take forever..
Also it turned out a bit red... not that there's anything wrong with red, but I was going for a honey, more natural look. Ignore the curls, I know they look retarded but tell me what you think. Please. I need to know. If you don't comment then at least vote in the poll... I won't even know who voted which way :)


6 comments:
Very cute ... I like it.
I like it!! When I went to get my hair done the other day my stylist told me that the natural, blended color is coming back in, rather than the real bright blondes and severe streaks and stuff....so you are one in style chick!! My hair always looks a little red too when I go with a toned down blonde, although I didn't notice the red at all in your pic. But...it must be the red in our genes coming out! :) You look really cute though!! By the way...I love that girl in the photo!! Ugly Betty is quickly becoming one of my favorite shows and she is so hilarious in it!!
Ditto, I love it too. And I like the curls. P.S. Having streaks of red sounds like a dream come true.
Use large rollers, and lots of product :)
i love it!!! the color looks really good on you!
I think it looks cute!
Post a Comment