Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Welcome to our home, sing us a song...

Jeff and I drove home for the long weekend and suprised my parents. Melanie was the mastermind behind the suprise and got everyone together at Mom and Dad's to be there for the night. It was so fun. I've never seen my mom scream and act like a 12 year old girl until that night. We played rock band, and yes, this is Jeff singing a song about 30 minutes after he met the family. It was a really fun night.
Mel really loved his voice.
Matty got put on time out and he fell asleep like this. It was funny when he woke up because his legs were asleep.
Just hanging around the house
Jeff and I took Bennett, Alex, Matty and Brody bowling. Lucky for us Kimi and Tim joined us. It was a blast. Brody LOVED bowling and all he wanted was a spare, he got two and earned hisself a dollar.
She is pregnant and I can't wait. One of my best friends.Brody...oh so suave
Every time someone bowled, it didn't matter how well they did, all the boys got so excited.
Kimi and Tim :D
I bought Mel this scalp treatment stuff that Jeff had bought for me...SO we had a night of giving each other scalp treatments...so nice.

Marley is so beautiful. She makes me so happy. And her hair...so cute.
Jeff was so happy because he says she usually cries when he holds her. Cute picture he got!
Dannon loved playing with my Ipod.
Jeff loved playing with his Ipod
Marley and Chris
Marley and Mel. Aren't the beautiful?
Took me forever to get her to look at the camera then as soon as I clicked the picture she looked away.
She loved trying on Aunt Jenn's shoes...first the boots...
...then the heels
I loved how people kept coming over and we kept just squeezing them on the couch. :)

Matty's birthday party at Round Table Pizza

The drive home...I think this might be the part where we got stuck on the pass for an hour
It was terrible being stuck for so long but we sure had a beautiful view!!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Gorgeous pics of the snow. I want copies of all of these. We'll have to do it again sometime soon. :)

krisjane said...

Looks like a fun trip!! Marley is such cute girl!! I love her pig tails! You and Jeff are a great looking couple too! :)

Megan Holdaway said...

What a fun surprise. Your mom acting like a twelve-year-old girl is priceless. So fun!