Flowers everywhere! So beautiful!
Des and I taking our Photo op. We look like retards, but isn't the sky and temple beautiful!
Me and Jeffrey with our matching sunglasses. Yeah, I know. You wish you were cool like us.
Jeff Says he can't wait until he's old and he can sit in temple square and read newspapers...I didn't know you couldn't do that when you were young.
After the concert....Refreshing to be away from the sinners.
This is Michael Franti. I think i love this song because I picture Mel's kids dancing to it. He was really good live, but the hippies and pot heads at the concert were really annoying. Good thing it was free :)
Dear old man at the concert:
I'm sorry I punched you in the side and gave you my elbow a few times when you were trying to get in the mosh pit. I think you were too high to realize that it was me, but I was getting sick of getting trampled.
3 comments:
Fun pics. The temple is beautiful. And yes, Michael Franti isn't that bad live. Fun times!
Looks like fun! I love you and Jeff in your matching glasses :)
How fun! And your matching sunglasses ARE cool! ;D
Post a Comment