Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mystery Readers

I just got off the phone with my mom. Apparently I have some mystery (or not so mystery readers) of my blog. This makes me chuckle. Not to mention any names but KaRyn and Dana and whoever eles, don't be bashful. Go ahead, comment on my blog. It makes me happy. I only think it's funny because I was sure the only people reading this blog was Mel, Megan and Kristen. But here's a special shout out to my most faithful readers...you keep this blog going.
Haha Love you All.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Okay...I'll admit it! I read your blog!

Melanie said...

I'm a devout reader, but you already knew that ...

ktlzzmak said...

yeah me too.... I read it faithfully!

Ashley C. said...

I just wandered my way onto your blog for the first time from Melanie's blog. It's fun to see pictures!