Most of you heard the good news by now (well maybe not the mystery readers) But Jeffrey proposed last night!!!!
Everyone has been asking about pictures and how he did it and all that stuff. So I'm going to do what most Bloggers do and Blog about it :)
Jeff and I go and play catch at the park on days that the weather is good. So yesterday I asked Jeff what we should do after I got off work and he said that we should go play catch before it starts raining. So I went home and changed my clothes (that's right, even put my Braves shirt on) and went to his house. We went to the park and just started playing catch. Then when I didn't know he switched the balls. I caught the new ball and didn't even know I caught it because I didn't feel it hit my glove. That's because it was so light. I thought it was some little kids' ball that Jeff found on the ground so I almost threw it back to him, but when I looked down at it this is what I saw:
He took a regular baseball and gutted it and filled it with foam and my ring was inside of it. I was/am so excited. We haven't set a date yet, but I think we're thinking in July. But anyways, here is the ring!!!

Of course pictures don't do it justice. But it's absolutely beautiful. I LOVE it. It's a Citrine.
8 comments:
Yes it is beautiful. I am so excited. Have I told you that enough?!! Seriously though, so excited. Tell Jeffrey I say congratulations ... and I can't wait to be neighbors. Love you!!
SO beautiful! I love the ring :)
Congrats! I love the ring.... tell jeffrey welcome to the family!
Congrats, Jenn! Thats very exciting! (Oh, and by the way, totally a mystery reader:)
P.S. BEAUTIFUL ring. Fo real.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such a cute way to ask! And I LOVE your ring!! Beautiful!!!!
What a cute proposal story! Congratulations, Jen!
SOOOoo pretty! I can't wait to see it in person!
Congratulations! Very, very exciting!
Post a Comment