Well Memorial Day weekend in CA was WONDERFUL. We had so much fun in everything that we did!
Mel, Marley, Mom and I went to the mall and Sam's. Marley wore these glasses almost the whole time.

She picked out this hat at H&M. Isn't she so stylin in her hat and glasses :)

We were able to visit Gage at the hospital a couple of times. It was great to see him doing pretty good!
Gage really loves Grandma!
Cali came for a shopping trip. Isn't she so beautiful! I can't believe how much she's grown since she was born (obviously). She is so smiley and fun! Plus she sucks her thumb, which is adorable.
Me & my buddy.
Brody playing catch.
Matty playing catch
Mom & Elizabeth
It was hard to get a picture of him that he wouldn't hide his face...so this is the best I could get.
hangin out with Bennett!
Jeff and his buddy Dannon.
These little girls are adorable together!
Dannon & his Buddy playing catch.
This isn't a great picture but the sky looks amazing. But that's me and the kids hanging out in the fort.
Jeff and Dannon hiking. I love how much Dannon loves Jeff.
The kids (and Chris) on the hike.
The whole gang (well everyone that came on the hike)
Hidden Falls
It was pretty chilly and rained a bit, but the kids were in heaven. Elizabeth did NOT want to get out of the freezing water.
Mel & Mom
Em & Libby
Pops & Cali
The kids loved playing with tadpoles...and Jeff.
She can be a girly girl, but she also knows how to get down and dirty and play with bugs and tadpoles. Love this girl.
Bradley with a tadpole!
Marley on her "Little Mermaid Rock"
I miss it already. This trip was so much fun. We also had a block party and played soft ball that I didn't get any pictures of. Maybe I'll be able to get my Mom's and post them. Good times!!
2 comments:
Cute pictures, looks like you guys had a blast!
Hey, I thought I left a comment, apparently not. Haha. I kept looking to see if you accepted it. Anyway, I miss this weekend, which basically means I miss you. So lame huh. I've looked at this post too many times. Love it!
Post a Comment