As per usual, the 4th of July in Utah was a lot of fun. Unfortunately, we didn't participate in a lot of the events because of the heat and my current state of not wanting to get all puffy :) We were going to wake up at 6am to go see the hot air balloons, but neither of us set an alarm and so we woke up to a text at 8am from Kev saying that he was at our apartment and ready to go boating. Oops!
Boating was a lot of fun. Kev, Cody, Kevin Worthen, Jeff and I all went. It was fun. I surfed, but it may have to be my last time. We'll see. I get too many Braxton Hicks while I'm surfing/on the boat. My time may be over. Oh what a sad thought. That's ok, next year I'll be skinny and enjoy the boat more. haha.
After boating we had a relaxing day and Jeff took a nap and I knitted another beanie for another baby boy that is yet to be born.
We had a BBQ with the family that evening and did some fireworks then watched the Stadium of Fire fireworks...which were...fun. I guess. I was so exhausted by that point and swollen and uncomfortable. So needless to say, I was so ready to go into our nice cool apartment and cuddle up...not with Jeff, his body radiates too much heat...I didn't cuddle up. I don't sleep with blankets these days. Just a pillow between my legs and hope that the a/c stays on all night. :)
 |
| Jeff is definitely able to get some air when he wake boards. I'm not a huge wake boarding fan, I'd rather surf, but watching all the guys wakeboard made me a little jealous. |
 |
| As per usual... |
 |
| Kev has inproved on his surfing skills. We just need him to throw that rope in the boat! |
 |
| I miss the days when I could show up Jeff and his brother at surfing.... ok next year....Some extra weight makes surfing a bit harder!! |
 |
| The beanie I whipped up for another baby on his way. I love the colors of this one :) |
1 comment:
haha, i pray the ac stays on all night too. though of course it doesn't. but i hear it when it kicks on in my sleep and get all excited that at least for the 10 minutes it's on, i'll be comfy.
Post a Comment