![]() |
| Princess Fo Life, yo |
![]() |
| Cali wearing the "Princess hat" |
![]() |
| Me and Marley, enjoying our pedicures |
![]() |
| Mom getting a manicure |
![]() |
| Marley was our photographer |

![]() |
| Just a bit relaxed |
![]() |
| Cali enjoying some fruit snacks |
![]() |
| Marley was a little tired after the shower. She wore that polka-dotted skirt because my babies name is going to be Dottie. How cute is she?? |
![]() |
| The only picture I have from the shower so far. |
![]() |
| Jeff's favorite item from the loot |
![]() |
| On Sunday, Marley helped me make snickerdoodles for Grandpa (and everyone else) She took extra care packing grandpa's cookie with extra sugar because "Grandpa likes sugar" It was so fun. |
![]() |
| Monday we went to Tahoe for a bit before the storm became relentless. Jeff "helped" the girls build a sand castle. |
![]() |
| I'm not sure where that castle is from... |

![]() |
| The girls trying to get warm and hiding from the rain in the tent. |
![]() |
| Jeff helping Dannon with his goggles |
![]() |
| Jeff and I stayed in Reno Monday night to cut off some of our drive the next day. |
![]() |
| We were big winners. |
![]() | |||
| We got home on my 33 week mark. I am wearing Red, White & Blue for Pioneer Day. Even though it looks like Pink, black and white :) All in All it was a fabulous weekend with a wonderful baby shower and it was so great to see everyone. It was awesome being back in Tahoe even if the weather was stupid. I'm on a bit of a let down now that I'm back to the daily grind. Sad the weekend is over already!! |






























1 comment:
I love this outfit. My goodness, almost makes me want to get pregnant. Haha. It was such a fun week!
Post a Comment