Monday, November 17, 2008

Body Worlds 3

Here are some pictures I shouldn't have taken from Body Worlds. My favorite part of the exibit was the room with all the fetus's. I forget what week this is, and it's hard to see because of the light, but look at the reflection on the glass, you can see it pretty good. It was awesome to see the development of babies. It is really amazing.
They would cut different parts of the bodies open so you could see their inside organs, in this case the cut his head and torso in half
This picture didn't turn out too good, but she was hanging upside down so you could see her organs from that angle, but then there was a mirros so you could see her face.
As weird as it might sound this was a testimony builder for me. To see the intricate workings of our bodies is so amazing, we were created by something so grand. I don't know how to explain how I felt, but it was really amazing.

No comments: