I threw some more pots the other day.
I love it. I hope someday I can buy a wheel so I can throw at my own house and then just take different loads to the kiln. Maybe someday people will pay for some of my pieces. That would be awesome.
This is a set of vases I made to go on a shelf, but I need to make a different one because the one in the middle is the wrong shape and size. I need one either shorter than that or taller than the one on the right...what do you think?
This is a flower pot.
This bowl is actually pretty cool. I couldn't really get a good angle on it but after I threw it I squeezed it so the rim is sort of ob-long.
This is another angle of the same bowl...still...it just looks distorted in these pictures
In one of my art classes we did all sorts of different things and I did a few water color pictures that I threw away because the colors were too bright for anything. Well I really liked water color, even though it was hard and very frustrating. BUT I decided I needed something that I can do at my house when I wish I was throwing pots. So I went to Michael's last night and I bought some water color paper and some water colors. If anything it'll give me something to laugh about. But still, I want to get good. Maybe it'll be my next OCD niche.
This is a flower pot.
This bowl is actually pretty cool. I couldn't really get a good angle on it but after I threw it I squeezed it so the rim is sort of ob-long.
This is another angle of the same bowl...still...it just looks distorted in these pictures
In one of my art classes we did all sorts of different things and I did a few water color pictures that I threw away because the colors were too bright for anything. Well I really liked water color, even though it was hard and very frustrating. BUT I decided I needed something that I can do at my house when I wish I was throwing pots. So I went to Michael's last night and I bought some water color paper and some water colors. If anything it'll give me something to laugh about. But still, I want to get good. Maybe it'll be my next OCD niche. Sometimes I wish I did more art in college.
Life is Good.
1 comment:
Mom and I think you should join an art class. And about your vases ... I think you should make one in the middle of the other two. Anyway, good job my little artiste!
Post a Comment