Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am the luckiest

I had a GREAT birthday yesterday. In case anyone wants to know the details....read on.
**It started in the morning going to Kneaders for breakfast with Tara. We were going to go get manicures but couldn't find any place open that early.
**I then went and Laura died my hair again because it basically faded back blonde.
**After that I used the gift card that Katie Davis got me to Nordstrom's and bought myself a few little things.
**When Jeffrey finally got out of school he came over to my house and gave me my first present. He gave me a cute card with a weather forecast that was definatly NOT provo. It was in the high 70's and 80's (plug for tara...yes weather is being mentioned in this blog too). Come to find out Jeff is taking me to VEGAS

and ZION'S NATIONAL PARK for the weekend!!! I can't wait!! **After that we went to REI and a few other places. Jeff took me to Deseret books and bought me new scriptures!! I've been wanting new ones for quite awhile and he was so sweet. He took me and let me pick out whichever ones I wanted. I'm so excited to have them.

** We then went shopping and got twinner shoes...cause we're that cool.

Jeff invited our friends out to The Brick Oven for dinner which is pretty much my favorite place to eat out here in Provo. The pizza is AMAZING.

Then we went to Des' house and we played rock band.
(Sad that I really only got pictures from rock band!! But still fun.)
Des is a real life rock star...well in rockband.
Jeff wants to be...
Oh and there's des on the drums. Showing off her great rockband talents

Jeffrey also wants to be a photographer
(not really he was just taking pictures with Tara's sweet camera)

This is Des's new bo Kenney. He hates when I skip him in phase 10. I almost made him cry.

Tara & Des
David

** I came home that night to beautiful flowers and a cute notebook from Tara
It was a great day! Jeffrey planned it all so well. I'm lucky to have him and my awesome friends
(In other news yesterday Mel told Dannon that she loved him and he said that Aunt Jenn loves him more than his Mommy does. That's right. Just gotta tell him 50 times a day that you love him and you trump mother. I LOVE that kid!!!)


4 comments:

Melanie said...

Sounds like a blast, even though I wasn't there. It's nice to know that life can go on without me and my kids.

Jennifer Karyn said...

hard to believe... i know.

Megan Holdaway said...

Love your hair, love your birthday, and love your bf. He is really sweet!

krisjane said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday!! Jeffrey is a sweet guy!! I love the matching shoes also!! Too cute! :)