Friday, March 27, 2009

Mt. Redoubt Eruption

So for those of you who haven't heard Mt Redoubt in Alaska has erupted 5 times already and there is magma close to the surface. You can watch some news clips and see some amazing photos. My coworker ane I are anxiously waiting to hear if it actually erupts with LAVA. :D It would only take me 54 hours to drive there to see it...contemplating....too bad I'm not retired.
This is the top of the volcano and these are glaciers melting. There is a ton of flooding already, just think how much more there could be! So crazy.

1 comment:

Tara : Damon : Ellis : Hudson said...

because of this stupid volcano, on of the girls I really hate, from alaska, can't discharge. she was supposed to leave monday, and has been trying to fly out every day since then but they keep cancelling her flight. I mean, I'm annoyed that she's gonna be roaming free agin too, but the earth does not need to take out its frustrations like this. let her goooooo!