Monday, March 23, 2009

Week at home

I got to go home again. The weather was amazing and it was so fun to see everyone. Meggie and Emily (and Kellie and Kimi) are all such cute pregnant ladies!!Mel, Mom, Matty, Dannon, Marley and Me all went shopping at the mall. It is so fun to hang out with these kidsMy beautiful mother and I matched. Photo op.Marley is SO beautiful. I was in love with this little outfit she has. I can't believe how much personality this little girl has!!Well same with Dannon and Brody. All Mel and Chris' kids have so much personality.Dannon absolutely loved Jeff. Both last time we went home and this time. As soon as he saw Jeffrey he got a big smile and was his little side kick for the weekend.But he was my side kick before Jeffrey stole him from me. He wanted a silly picture so I asked him what I should do and he said "like me" Dannon kinda looks alien-ish. His stomach is so skinny like this. He wanted a silly picture with Jeffrey too. These boys are the best. So on the drive home they made us put on chains in COLFAX. The best part about it is...look at the road....no snow on the road. There wasn't snow for quite awhile so we got the nice loud humming of the chains the whole way over the pass. I got to witness so beautiful scenerey while Jeff put on the chains...He's a real man. Driving a Ford Focus :D
And...Finally...Happy Birthday to me. Mom made me a quilt and pillow and pillow case for my birthday. I love it and put it on first thing this morning. She's pretty good isn't she! Thanks mom, love you tons!!!

3 comments:

Megan Holdaway said...

What a fun week! Your mom looks amazing and she's so talented! Mel's kids are cute, the pregnant girls are cute. Looks like it was an all-around good time :)

Melanie said...

I love the one with Dannon twisting Jeffrey's ear, hysterical. Good pics, can't wait to develop them. It was a blast, a crazy week, but a blast.

krisjane said...

Looks like a fun trip!! I love your quilt! I wish I could have been there to see you, and of course I wanted to meet Jeffrey! :) Maybe next time!