I thought it'd be fun to put up pictures of some of the "No" dresses I tried on with Katie yesterday. Enjoy!
This one looked pretty until we took it out of the bag. I still had to try it on though. Just for fun. The best part of this picture is Bride-zilla to the right. Her dress choices were awesome.
I felt naked in the "immodest" dresses. I think you can tell my facial expressions. This would be awesome if I was name Arial...you know like the mermaid...
This dress is actually very beautiful. I loved it. But my favorite part was the low back which wouldn't really work for me. I don't have the time to make this one modest, but had to try it on. It was by far the most uncomfortable one, but very pretty.
I felt naked in the "immodest" dresses. I think you can tell my facial expressions. This would be awesome if I was name Arial...you know like the mermaid...
This dress is actually very beautiful. I loved it. But my favorite part was the low back which wouldn't really work for me. I don't have the time to make this one modest, but had to try it on. It was by far the most uncomfortable one, but very pretty.


5 comments:
Wedding dress shopping is so fun!! You looked gorgeous in all of them and I can't wait to see what you picked out!! And I know I am always saying this...but I LOVE your hair! The color is so great!!! Please don't think I am copying you, but I had already actually talked to my hairdresser about going darker in a month. Even though I'm not copying you I probably will take a picture of it to show her. :) Will you stay dark for the wedding, or go blonde again? I love both on you, so you'll be a stunning bride no matter what!!
Do I have to make a comment if I already did over email?
Are any of these the actual dress? Maybe the last one? I'm confused. You have such a rockin' bod, you look good in all of them! Can't wait for the big day!
haha no none of these are the real dress, after all jeffrey looks at my blog and heaven forbid he sees my dress before the big day!!!
I like 2 & 3- hate #4 - Your mom showed me pictures of the winner- I LOVE it! You are going to be such a gorgeous bride :)
Post a Comment