Friday, March 2, 2012

Bump?

So Jeff and I kind of chose to not display everything on Facebook (with the exception of the Halvorson page). So I apologize to everyone but I plan on doing some typical pregnancy tracking type things for my own record. Tara told me I would regret not having pictures of my belly so Jeff took the first picture tonight. It is weird to see a picture because I notice a difference in how my pants are fitting but I really look almost the same. And it took a picture for me to realize this. I know things are changing and I know tighter clothes aren't comfortable but I think I have had it stuck in my head that things were bigger than they actually are. Haha! Anyways....12.5 weeks.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

All the sudden I had the thought ... I never check out blogs anymore and remembered you went private ... what have I been thinking?!! Love the belly shot, keep them coming!