Wednesday, March 28, 2012

here's the kicker...

I'm sure everyone that reads this already knows but...
I felt my baby today. For the first time. I felt 3 light little pops in the same spot in a matter of a few minutes. It was very exciting to me. I didn't realize how real it would make it feel. I have been waiting to feel it again, and nothing yet. But I look forward to feeling that baby again!!

Also, more good news. Jeff woke up at midnight last night to register for his classes. The great news is he got ALL of the classes he needs to graduate in December!! What a happy day!

3 comments:

Kimi said...

That is So exciting! (about both)

Melanie said...

I was going to say exactly what Kimi said. As I was going to type I read above and thought, I should just say ditto. But then I thought that would be boring. So here you go. My train of thoughts all typed out for you.

Lisa Niederhauser said...

SO Exciting!