So I wrote all this out once and then I lost it. So forgive me if I'm not super detailed.
I had a great birthday weekend. It started off with me getting my hair done which was much needed. Then I got home to my present from my parents. I got my mom to agree to let me open it a day early. It was so fun. She bought me a ton of shirts to "grow into" I love new clothes and she did a great job picking them out for me. Then I went with all the girls on the Worthen side to lunch. We went to Station 22 which is usually good, but I have to say I was very disappointed in their new menu. After that Rachel took Amanda and I to Hunger Games for our birthday. I LOVED IT. I can't wait to see it again. I was really impressed with the movie. Satuday morning I woke up to my present from Mel. There are pictures below but lets just say I was thrilled by it! Then, Jeff and I went out to breakfast and then shopping! Shopping is quite exhausting though, so afterwards we went home and took a nap :) We went to Tucano's for dinner and then played miniature golf. It was so nice to have Jeff all to myself on Saturday. This semester is so busy for him that I don't get a whole lot of time with him and I probably won't until the semester is over. Sunday we had a family dinner with the Worthen's and Rachel gave me the cutest baby blanket for the little one coming and Amanda got me some good smelling things from Bath and Body works :) Anyways, it was a great weekend. Thank you to everyone that contributed.
![]() |
| This is my present from Jeffrey. He got me some very comfortable shoes. My crazy feet always need comfortable shoes. So I'm glad to have another pair for the summer. |
![]() |
| One of the tops my mom got me. I sent her a picture every day of my new tops. These are a few of the pictures, but I still have more new ones to wear. SO FUN. |
![]() |
| Melanie gave me this awesome organizer for my knitting needles. Sometimes I just stare at it. I love it and I love how it rolls up to secure everything in it's place. She knows me so well. |
Sorry I didn't get more pictures that weren't of me. This is my narcissistic post :)
Love you all.






2 comments:
So fun! Glad you had a good day.
So much fun! All of those tops are darling!!! And I can't believe how pregnant you are. You're totally showing a ton! Wish I could see that belly more often. Glad you had such a fun birthday, even though I missed it - that was the big bummer of the weekend ... at least for me anyway. :D
Post a Comment