Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Mel (Even if it's late)

So Melanie just had a big birthday. I really wanted to make her something but I was lost what to do. I came across this pattern for this top quite awhile ago and thought I would go for it. Let's just say sometimes I am over confident in my abilities and it was more advanced than I am. I was happy to figure it out, but I'm aslo afraid it will unravel while Mel wears it haha! Anyways, luckily in the pictures you can't see too many mistakes and I'm hoping people won't notice mistakes while she is wearing it. But oh well.

Also, isn't she adorable?
Mel modeling her new outfit

I modeled it after I finished it. It was a thrill to finally finish it. It took a lot longer than expected. But overall I am please with the outcome. I just wish it was a little bigger..not so fitted ya know?

4 comments:

Kimi said...

It turned out awesome!

Melanie said...

It did turn out awesome. And I looked much happier wearing ... just saying.

Melanie said...

I also like Jeff's feet kicking away in the background. :D

Tara : Damon : Ellis : Hudson said...

wow, that's awesome! i need to learn to knit. or crochet. i already forgot which one it is. i would get sucked in and spend all my time doing it though.