I like that you're smiling :D. Looking so cute! K, maybe not for you, but I think these next 11 weeks are gonna go by fast for me! So happy about that!!
you have so many dresses!!! and yeah, pregnancy kinda ruins summer. except i took ellis to the pool today and even though i felt like a cow, i was grateful to have an excuse for it, not like a lot of women who should NOT be wearing the suits they are...
2 comments:
I like that you're smiling :D. Looking so cute! K, maybe not for you, but I think these next 11 weeks are gonna go by fast for me! So happy about that!!
you have so many dresses!!! and yeah, pregnancy kinda ruins summer. except i took ellis to the pool today and even though i felt like a cow, i was grateful to have an excuse for it, not like a lot of women who should NOT be wearing the suits they are...
Post a Comment