I really hate blogger. I don't know how to get the photos in order from off my phone. I wish they would do some upgrades or something and make it easier to use. Anyways....
My Mom, Dad and little brothers came to visit Utah. It was so fun!!! I'll caption all the photos so you know what is going on.
![]() |
| This is the back side of the conference center. Isn't it awesome how it looks like trees and everything, not just a big box building. |
![]() |
| We went out on the boat on Saturday and Jeff was our trusty Captain. |
![]() |
| Dad really loved this game at Fat Cats. |
![]() |
| Matty was the designated flag boy. |
![]() |
| Alex sort of liked tubing. |
![]() |
| We went and saw Music and the Spoken Word |
![]() |
| The boys loved bowling. It was nice that it was free and we just hung out as long as we wanted. |
![]() |
| Dad and Bennett hanging out in the ballast. |
![]() |
| Dad and Uncle Mike loving the arcade. |
![]() |
| After Kev crashed off the tube. |
![]() |
| Bennett and Alex on the tube together. |
![]() |
| Bennett's turn |


















1 comment:
wow those boys are getting so big!
Post a Comment