Last night Jeff and I went to Target. We were walking by a group of kids they were all siblings and the oldest was probably 8. He and his sister were pushing their little sister in the cart who was probably about 3 or 4. The little girl looked up at me and said "That girl is ugly." The other two looked at me and laughed.
then...
Jeff and I were watching a cartoon movie with his neices and nephews. His 4 year old nephew, Jayce, felt my legs (yeah I haven't shaved in a couple days) and told me I'm like a dad. A few minutes later he asked me if I was a dad.
From the mouths of babes. Haha
2 comments:
Sweet sweet children!!! :) We all know those little kids are wrong!! Sounds like you aren't taking it personally though!!
Those are hilarious stories! And definitely not true. Kids are crazy.
Post a Comment