Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jeff's Graduation

Here are some pictures from our trip home last weekend. It was so great being there for Jeff's graduation from the CHP. I loved getting to meet baby Gage and Libby. They are both so adorable. I can't wait to see everyone again soon.
This is Thursday night. As soon as I got into town I wanted to go see Gage at the hospital downtown. So Jeff and Meggie took me, Jeffrey and Emily to see him. This is Jeff doing some tricks in the wheel chair he got for Meggie.
My first time meeting Gage!! He is so cute and has so much blonde hair...especially on his legs...just like his dad!! :)
Waiting for the Pinning Ceremony. Brody is always ready for a photo-op
The proud group of siblings and nephews.
I love this picture of Jake and Bradley.
I'm so proud of him.
I love this picture of Meggie and Jeff.
I know I'm a sap, but this video makes me cry every time I watch it.
Uncle Matt and Uncle Erik and Jeff. We are a CHP FAMILY!!
Proud sisters
Mel kinda looks like Marley saying "cheese" haha...jk your beautiful Mel
All the siblings present at the graduation.
Jeff showing off his new badge! oh and Mel and Dad
Grandpa and Brody at the EVOC demonstration. It was fun to watch Brody and Dannon, the loved it!
Grandpa loved the cars






No comments: