Monday, May 18, 2009

Some of My Favorite Engagement Pictures!

Well people have been asking to see the engagement pictures so I thought I'd put a few up. :) Here are some of the FUN pictures!! haha The rest you'll have to wait to see on the announcement haha. I love these pictures...all of the ones Tara took turned out great. I can't wait to see what Uncle Tom does with them on the announcements. I'm so lucky that both of them are willing to help us out!!
A little Spiderman Action


Dip baby Dip. I love this one.
That's the mountain we hiked in this
post




sore from smiling



I'm not pregnant.


Mom said no piggy back rides....


or straddling...


5 comments:

Megan Holdaway said...

You guys adorable! And you look amazing. Can't wait to see the announcement!!

Melanie said...

Yes, so much fun!!!

Kimi said...

They are so stinking cute. I love them!

krisjane said...

SO cute!! I've seen a little bit of the announcement in progress and you are going to LOVE it!! :)

Katie & Brady said...

Oh my heck your getting married?!! How exciting! I know I haven't talked to you forever, but yay!! Congrats and good luck!