If anyone reads comments Megan requested I do a little note to the whole extended family. Take a deep breath.... it's really not as exciting as you would think it would be....ahah.
Grandpa: You are right, it's hard to find a man as good as you. I just got lucky with Jeffrey :)
Grandma: I've always loved your random peices of advice: I will always try to wear clean underwear when I ride in a car :)
Uncle Mike: I'm not as afraid of you as I should be.
Nicki: It was so fun having your for Christmas. You better be at my wedding.
Uncle Tommy: Do you still have offspring of that dog Shelby?
Aaron: I miss reading the letters you send to my mom.
Andy: Remember when you used to make fun of me for whining about how much I hated oatmeal just because you loved it?
Uncle Tom: Thank you so much for doing my invitations. They are so great.
Aunt Karyn: I'm very proud of my middle name. and thanks for helping with the invitations as well :)
Kristen: Remember when you shared a room with me and we both woke up and I was sleep-crawling next to your bed? Remember how we used to be REALLY reading into our horoscopes. Those things are true.
Aaron K: You married a girl from your mission...there's a stigma that goes along with that...haha. Good thing she was the cutest one on the mission :)
Megan: A whole post devoted to you that will probably take all day just because you requested it :) I'm sorry I killed your goldfish. I've been really good at the diet we established back in the day. Those stretches and ab curls in the pool kill me. I chose to forfeit the diet ice cream though.
Dustin: I've never met you. but you're pretty dang lucky to have Megan
Katie: I'm jealous of your job at the zoo. Someday you must take me on a tour and tell me all the facts about animals you know. Capeesh?
Matthew: I'm excited to hear you sing if you still are going to at my wedding. By the way, when did you grown up?? Facial HAIR??? dang.
McKay: High heels? Seriously? you would succumb yourself to such blackmail??
Tyler: Same goes for you.
Uncle Erik: I can't remember which twin is older so he goes first Or sorry SIR OFFICER UNCLE ERIK
Holly: I get so excited to talk to you on facebook then you say "have a good day" haha!!
Abby: I pay good money to have hair your color and it doesn't look nearly as good.
Lindsey: same goes for you!
Chad: Can you remember my name yet?
Uncle Matt: How does a 15 passanger van sound? JUUUUST KIDDING. For some reason I remember you not wanting a mini van. I might be crazy though and remembering things wrong.
Tami: Ready for baby #6? :D
Taylor: Your going to be just like your mom. That's pretty awesome.
Brad: I love your baseball pictures
Josh: you look tan. I'm jealous
Sam: I love the way you talk
Will: You are such a doll.
Happy Megan? I hope i didn't miss someone...Can you tell i was just ready to finish? haha. Our family is awesome.
3 comments:
I love the personal messages! And I especially loved when you came crawling along the side of my bed! :) I must warn Jeffrey about your sleep crawling! ;)
why am i not on your blog list annnnd are you having a reception at all in utah?? COONGRATS BY THE WAY!!! :) MARRIAGE IS BETTER THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE!!
lindsey wilson
That is literally the best blog post I've ever read. I couldn't decide whether to laugh or cry because everyone is so great. Thank you for taking time out of your day. I will repay you by coming to your wedding :)
Post a Comment